Monday, September 3, 2012

I am a TJ Maxx-anista!

For my 21st birthday my mom suggested that before heading over to Lenox Mall that we check out the TJ Maxx in the area.  I was on the hunt for something big, possibly a staple handbag or a cool pair of winter boots (Yes I know it's September but I like to think ahead).  Upon reaching the purse section, I started stacking multiple leather hobo bags in this season's ox-blood and navy hues.  I was overwhelmed with the amount of designer steals I encountered, amongst them were Michael Kors metallic styles and Badgley Mischika crisp shoulder bags.  However, during my stay in Firenze I noticed a new brand of bags emerging that reminded me somewhat of the ever-popular Longchamp brand called JPK Paris.  These bags generally retail at anywhere from  $165 and up and are quickly taking over the European market, so I was over-joyed when I spotted a navy bucket bag for only $80!

So the moral of the story is that not only should you always try to shop at TJ Maxx to find the best deals, you should try to target the locations in the wealthier neighborhoods.  The selection is noticeably better because they cater to upper class consumers with designer taste.

I can't wait for fall so I can wear all my new presents!  Here are some of the things I found:
Elizabeth and James (The Olsen Twin's Line) Wedges
Original price: $275
Reduced price:$47
Savings: $228!!!!


Michael Kors trench coat
I can't wait to wear this with jeans and boots!
Original price: $120
Reduced price:$60
Savings: $60

Adorable Blazer
Possible interviewing material?
Original price: $80
Reduced price: $60
Savings: $20

JPK Paris bucket bag
The next Longchamp!
Original price: $145
Reduced price: $80
Savings: $65

The inside of my JPK bag!  I'm obsessed with this interior paisley print!

Dolce Vita grey oxfords
I'm super excited to wear these because they're actually really comfortable and are usually sold at department stores for WAY more than my price.
Original price: $70
Reduced price: $40
Savings: $30

No comments:

Post a Comment